信号山公园
青岛政务网 发布日期 : 2020-09-03
字体大小: 打印

位于青岛市市南区龙山路17号,占地面积6.3万平方米,海拔98米。德国侵占青岛期间,称毕斯马克山。因山上建有为船舶进出港口导航的信号导向旗台和无线电台,每天悬挂气象、风力标志,又称挂旗山或旗台山。1923年,改名为信号山。1984年,建信号山公园,有旋转观景楼、蘑菇楼、玉兰亭等景点。

  Situated at No. 17, Longshan Road, Shinan District, Qingdao, the Park has a floor area of 63,000 m2 and an altitude of 98m. It was named Bismarck Hill during Germany’s invasion of Qingdao. It was also called Flag Hanging Hill or Flag Platform Hill because on the hill were built the navigation signal flag platform for ships access to the port and the radio station, on which the meteorological and wind power signs were hung every day. In 1923, it was renamed as Signal Hill. Signal Hill Park was built in 1984 and decorated with such scenic spots as Revolving Belvedere, Mushroom Hall, Yulan Pavilion, etc.